Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, June 13, 2014

Aero The Acrobat 2 Super Nintendo Cheats



Invincibility:
Press Left(2), A, B, C, Left, Up, Down, A, Right, A at the title screen.

Level Passwords
Level --- Password
Boardin' Zone --- Batasha, Aero, Aero, Zero
Fort Redstar --- Zero, Zero, Batasha, Alter Aero
Disco Fever --- Aero, Dr.Dis, Zero, Batasha
Dr. Dis Industries --- Alter Aero, Batasha, Dr.Dis, Zero
Performer's Dungeon --- Dr.Dis, Ektor, Zero, Aero
Ektor's Engine --- Ektor, Alter Aero, Dr.Dis, Batasha

No comments:

Post a Comment