Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ardy Lightfoot Super Nintendo Cheats



Cheat mode:
Hold Right + Y + L + A and press Start at the title screen. Press L during game play for invincibility. Press R during game play to jump higher.

Black and white Ardy:
Hold L + A while losing a life.

Old style Ardy:
Hold L + B while losing a life.

Small Ardy:
Highlight "Game Start" at the main menu, then hold Up + X + Start, in order.

Skip introduction level:
Press Start + Right + Y at the title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment