Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Adventures Of Yogi Bear Super Nintendo Cheats



Stage Select
On the Title screen, press Up, Right, Down, Left, Y, B, Up, Right, Down, Left, B, Y, Up, Right, Down, Left, and Start. When you begin playing the game, all of the stages of Jellystone Park will be highlighted, and you may choose any of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level select:
Press Up, Right, Down, Left, Y, B, Up, Right, Down, Left, B, Y, Up, Right, Down, Left, Start at the title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment