Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Battle Clash Super Nintendo Cheats



Change Difficulty Level
Press L + Select at the title screen. Adjust the aim and options with the Super Scope. The difficulty level selection will appear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat mode:
Press L + Select at the title screen. Adjust the aim and options with the Super Scope. The difficulty level selection will appear. Press Cursor at the map screen to advance to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment