Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, January 24, 2015

G-Gundam Super Nintendo Cheats

Also Known as "Kidou Butoden G-Gundam"



Devil Gundam:
Highlight any robot, then hold L + R + Select + Start and press A at the character selection screen.

Burning Gundam:
On the second battle with Master Gundam, lose four times to receive the Burning Gundam.

God Gundam in story mode:
Lose the second battle against Master Gundam with the Shining Gundam and continue. The Shining Gundam should be replaced by the God Gundam.
Note: If you cannot wait to get God Gundam, die a few times on any battle until you get the God Gundam.

No comments:

Post a Comment