Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ganbare Goemon 4 Super Nintendo Cheats

Also Known as "Ganbare Goemon: Kira Kira Dochuu Boku Go Dancer Ni Natta Riyuu"



Time Pilot
Complete the game with a 100% ranking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternate colors:
Hold Attack while switching characters.

Final Battle mini game:
Successfully complete the game.

Time Pilot '95 mini-game:
Successfully complete the game with a 100% rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment