Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, February 6, 2015

Godzilla: Monster War Super Nintendo Cheats



Mecha Godzilla
Press L, R, Y, X, A, B at the title screen.

Spacecraft
Press L, R, Up, Left, Right, Down, Y, X, B, A at the title screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mecha Godzilla:
Press L, R, Y, X, A, B at the title screen.

Spacecraft:
Hold L + R and press Up, Left, Right, Down, Y, X, B, A at the title screen.

Hint: Start with Super Fireball:
Hold Y when powering on the game. When you start, you will get the Super Fireball. Note: This does not work for certain game paks.

No comments:

Post a Comment