Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, February 20, 2015

Hamelin no Violin Tamaki Super Nintendo Cheats



Bonus moves:
Long Throw: Hold Flute or another item then press Down, Down/Toward, Toward, Y.
Downwards Throw: Hold Flute or another item then press Toward, Toward/Down, Down, Y.
Upwards Note: Press Toward, Up/Toward, Up, A.
Downwards Note: Press Toward, Down/Toward, Down, A.
Power-up Flute: Rotate the D-pad in a full circle starting at Down, then hold A. While A is held, Flute will bounce around and kill most enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment