Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Last Action Hero Super Nintendo Cheats



Refill life bar
Punch the rear tail light of the first car on the first stage until it is destroyed. Press R and your life should refill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlimited life:
Begin a new game and find the first police car. Position your character in back of the car to punch the tail light. Punch the tail light until an explosion is heard. Continue game play and press R to refill life.

No comments:

Post a Comment