Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Magic Boy Super Nintendo Cheats



Level Passwords
Wet World 1 - LKLK LKLK
Plastic Zone 1 - GGGG HHHH
Future Zone 1 -
FTBC FTBC
Sand Land 2 - JLKD JLKD
Wet World 2 - SQTH SQTH
Plastic Zone 2 - RPBC CBPR
Future Zone 2 - JLNM RQDB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level Passwords
Level --- Password
Wet World 1 --- LKLK LKLK
Plastic Zone 1 --- GGGG HHHH
Future Zone 1 --- FTBC FTBC
Sand Land 2 --- JLKD JLKD
Wet World 2 --- SQTH SQTH
Plastic Zone 2 --- RPBC CBPR
Future Zone 2 --- JLNM RQDB

No comments:

Post a Comment