Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Michael Jordan: Chaos In The Windy City Super Nintendo Cheats



Cheat mode:
Enter MCHLJRDN-23 as a password. A level selection option and 25 lives will be enabled. Enter 12345678999 as a password for level selection and 73 lives.

93 lives:
Enter 99999999999 as a password.

Passwords
Password - Status
3K5BGX0DR9X - Cells
JGL8PKGHWTS - Cells, Laboratory
TJQ33CDQZZD - Cells, Factory
2SQZ21ZYRHB - Cells, Laboratory, Factory
TSMMHGBW43D - Cells, Laboratory, Factory, all rescued

No comments:

Post a Comment