Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pieces Super Nintendo Cheats



Stealing Pieces
Hold B until the pointer begins to flash. Select a piece from your opponent's field and press A to release it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japanese version: Art gallery:
Press B, X, Y, A at the Hori logo in Jigsaw Party. The background will turn yellow to confirm correct code entry. You can now view the puzzles by genre or number.

Stealing pieces:
Hold B until the pointer begins to flash. Select a piece from your opponent's field and press A to release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment