Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, October 9, 2015

Putty Squad Super Nintendo Cheats



Level Password
Level - Name --- Password
2 - The Bazaar Al Kebab --- BZTPJ
3 - Downtown Klud --- LYQCB
4 - The Jungles of Squirt --- TXMJD
5 - Dr. Sushi's Laboratory of Terror --- KFTWF
6 - Dr. Sushi's Dinner of Fear --- GNHZX
7 - The House of Fun --- SHCLB
8 - Major Smith's Escape Tunnel --- VMCRM
9 - The Gateway to the North --- GKSTX
10 - The Tower of London --- FRLDK
11 - Jumble Street --- WWFPM
12 - Cloud Castle --- YVLPD
13 - The Wizard's Frozen Garden --- GXDKP
14 - The Depths of Despair --- JPWSW

No comments:

Post a Comment