Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Ren And Stimpy Show: Buckaroo$ Super Nintendo Cheats



Level Passwords
Level - Name --- Password
2 - Out West --- LSNSTLBR
3 - Space Madness --- DRNNFDRK
4 - The Showdown --- FRNBLDWN
5 - Dodge City Blues --- LSBTHRTN
6 - Madness II --- JSNLPRSN
7 - Up the Wall --- KTLNMBTH
8 - Salad-Bar Room Brawl --- MNDSCHML
9 - History Eraser Button --- MLNCHRVC
10 - Rescue the Maiden --- MLLRGSCK
11 - Horse Play --- KRSTNCPR
12 - Sick Bay --- JNTHNLBR

No comments:

Post a Comment