Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sonic Blast Man Super Nintendo Cheats

Also Known as "Sonic Blastman"



Level select:
Enter the option screen and highlight the "Music Test" selection. Press Left or Right to select a level. Hold Select and press L, R(2), L, Start. Note: This also works for the Boss levels.

Very hard difficulty setting:
Wait until the "Press Start" text flashes four times at the title screen, then hold R + L and press Start. Select the "Very Hard" selection from the option screen.

Same character match:
Hold L + R on controller two at the player selection screen. Player two may now select the same character as player one.

No comments:

Post a Comment