Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Spark World Super Nintendo Cheats



Passwords
Easy - Normal  - Hard - Status
ACAC - ACBD - ACCE - Desert doppleganger killed, glove earned
FLAQ - FLBR - FLCS - Desert complete
AKAK - AKBL - AKCM - River doppleganger killed, wheel earned
HLA5 - HLBT - HLCU - River complete
EKAO - EKBP - EKCQ - Jungle doppleganger killed, gun earned
PLA. - PLB1 - PLC2 - Jungle complete
FKAP - FKBQ - FKCR - Ice doppleganger killed, bolt earned
PPA4 - PPB5 - PPCA - Ice complete
P5A0 - P5BP - P5CQ - City complete

No comments:

Post a Comment