Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Super Battletank 2 Super Nintendo Cheats



Level Passwords
Levels - Password
5 to 8 - DFCTPPGM
9 to 12 - LCMSNLYZ
13 to 16 - WDLWHSLW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level Passwords
Levels - Password
5 to 8 - DFCTPPGM
9 to 12 - LCMSNLYZ
13 to 16 - WDLWHSLW

Glitch: Escape From Berlin:
Use a monotank and go on the train track. Get the nuke and hug the left wall. When the train appears, it will not run over you. Quickly wedge yourself and hold Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment