Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Super Final Match Tennis Super Nintendo Cheats



Special characters:
Select Exhibition mode. Them, hold L + R + X and press Left at the character selection screen. The "Special Chararacter" screen will appear, allowing you to choose any of the six special stage characters.

World Circuit passwords:
Status --- Password
Masters Tournament as Sanchez --- PXF0H6SXH6
Special Stage 1 as Sampras --- Q57PZ4KHWY
Special Stage 1 as Sanchez --- LLV50H7ZLI
Special Stage 2 as Martinez --- X3R5273ZNI
Special Stage 2 as Sampras --- 6GPT67GRXQ
Speciall Stage 1 as Martinez --- 0XD3X7XSMM

No comments:

Post a Comment