Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, April 18, 2016

Super Soukoban Super Nintendo Cheats



Passwords:
Scroll down at the level selection screen to place the pointer int he password entry prompt. The character list will appear. Then, enter one of the following passwords. Press L or R to change the stage selection and enter the new password.
Status --- Password
First area complete --- 2MYJJW91BNKY
Second area complete --- 1LXHHV80AMNW
Third area complete --- 0KWGGT7Z9LR2
Fourth area complete --- ZJVFFS6Y8KV0
Fifth area complete --- YHTDDR5X7JYY
Sixth area complete --- XGSCCQ4W6H1W
Seventh area complete --- WFRBBP3V5G4T

No comments:

Post a Comment