Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Super Turrican Super Nintendo Cheats



Invincibility:
Pause game play and press L(3), R(3), L(3), Start. Music will confirm correct code entry.

Level skip:
Press Start to pause game play. Press Right, Left, Down, Right, A, Start to jump to the next level.

Sound test:
Hold L + R + X + A and press Start at the option screen.

View ending sequence:
Pause game play and press Right, Left, Down, Right, B, Start. Music will confirm correct code entry.

Weapon power-up:
Hold L + R + A + Y + B + X + Start at the options menu. Resume game play and shoot the gun to destroy all on-screen opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment