Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, July 9, 2016

War 2410 Super Nintendo Cheats



Checkers mini-game:
Enter CHCKRS as a password.

Chess mini-game:
Enter CHCKMT as a password.

Invaders mini-game:
Enter ZNXNVR as a password.

Level Passwords
Level - Password
2 - KMDNNMLVY
3 - CRTNYLGH
4 - SHLYMR
5 - DBRNNMRNL
6 - SLVTRMRNL
7 - NDRNNMRCL
8 - HRVMRCL
9 - DNCMSTR
10 - CLLNSMN
11 - STVNSMN
12 - DNJRCMSTR
13 - NTHNVRDCC
14 - JNNMRPH
15 - TMMLVY
16 - JSPHMRNLL
17 - JNNYSMN
18 - SLJRSMN
19 - PTMMRGN
20 - SLVTRSMN

No comments:

Post a Comment