Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Wayne’s World Super Nintendo Cheats



STAGE SELECT
AT THE TITLE SCREEN HOLD L,R,X TOGETHER THEN PRESS TOGETHER UP,Y,B.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level select:
Press Start at the logo and wait for Wayne and Garth to begin singing. Press X + L + R, Up + Y +B. Press Select to change the level number that appears at the bottom of the screen. An alternate method is to press X, Y, B, L, R, Down, Up at the title screen.

No music:
Press Start to pause game play. Press Start on controller two. Game play will resume without the music. Repeat this code to enable the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment