Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wing Commander 2: The Secret Missions Super Nintendo Cheats



Cheat mode:
Hold L + R + Select + Start on controller two and press Start on controller one at the title screen. A cheat menu with series, mission, invincibility, song, sound effects and sound group options will appear.

Passwords
Note: The player name ASSASSIN must be used in conjunction with these passwords.
System - Password
Border Zone - XGBBKGXMZW
Midgard - DBBZHHBBZ2
Jotunheim - XGZZKBV3BX
Bifrost - 5B3CKGWVW2
Valgard - 3G3HHBFV8B
Vigrid - 3VVWHBFMRG

No comments:

Post a Comment