Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Batman Revenge Of The Joker Super Nintendo Cheats



Level Passwords
2 - DNCN
3 - MCHT
4 - DDPP
5 - LDRN
6 - KLTT
7 - CRLB
8 - LKCM
9 - DVWH
10 - TTKR
11 - BTMR
12 - VNGF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level Passwords
Level --- Password
2 --- DNCN
3 --- MCHT
4 --- DDPP
5 --- LDRN
6 --- KLTT
7 --- CRLB
8 --- LKCM
9 --- DVWH
10 --- TTKR
11 --- BTMR
12 --- VNGF

No comments:

Post a Comment