Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Jammit Super Nintendo Cheats



Level Passwords
Chill       
Level - Password
1 - TZMYNYN
2 - THMSLNS
3 - DNWYGLL
4 - DLMRVNN
5 - MRNLYNG
6 - MKGLSCK
7 - THMSCSY
8 - JRBRGHT
               
Roxy       
Level - Password
1 - DKRBNSN
2 - STPKRNR
3 - SSNHYDN
4 - JNFRBCN
5 - LRNCHLS
6 - PLWRHDS
7 - STWSPKN
8 - BBSKNNR
               
Slade     
Level - Password
1 - MRKYMCY
2 - HNSFJLD
3 - DWGTSTN
4 - DMDWYDZ
5 - TRYBRNM
6 - BRNMCMN
7 - JSPHKSC
8 - PHLSRGR

No comments:

Post a Comment