Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, June 19, 2015

Mech Warrior 3050 Super Nintendo Cheats



Ammo Unlimted
Enter the password M1R0G3.

Mission Passwords
Mission 1 - BMBRMN
Mission 2 - 65C816
Mission 3 - B1GBND
Mission 4 - FSPRNG
Mission 5 - YHWX11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play as enemy Mech:
Press Down, A, X on the Tiburon screen, and enter XTRM3K as a password.

Unlimited ammunition:
Enter M1R0G3 as a password.

Invincibility:
Enable the "Unlimited ammunition" code and each of the five level passwords. Then, enter MKWFLL as a password.

Level Passwords
Level - Password
1 - BMBRMN
2 - 65C816
3 - B1GBND
4 - FSPRNG
5 - YHWX11

No comments:

Post a Comment