Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Mechwarrior Super Nintendo Cheats



Invincibility:
Press Start to pause game play after landing on a planet. Press A, L(2), Y, A, L(2), Y, A, L(2), Y. The word "Invincible" will appear to confirm correct code entry.

$1,000,000:
Start a new game and play the following missions in order: Riot Duty on Zhada, Riot Duty on Solaris, Assault on Quilon, and Siege on Dalview. All four missions must be completed without talking to Cearle. Enter the Zero-Zero club and speak with Larmen Sholest to receive the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment