Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Spriggan Powered Super Nintendo Cheats



Cheat mode:
Enter the options menu, then play the indicated background music (BGM) or sound effects (SE) in order to activate the corresponding cheat codes. A short song will confirm correct code entry.

Super difficulty:
Play BGM 3, SE 8, SE 8, SE 0, SE 5, SE 9, SE 0, SE 8, SE 3.

Select number of lives:
Play BGM 2, SE 8, SE 7, SE 6, SE 6, SE 8, SE 7, SE 7, SE 4. Select the new "Spriggan" option to adjust the number of starting lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment