Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Wizard Of Oz Super Nintendo Cheats



Passwords
Status --- Password
Entering the Emerald City --- MNPQRZ TXCZCJ CJTCFD KLMNPG
Cowardly Lion joined --- KNPNJN PCCFPF RGSBVW ZLMCDG
Scarecrow joined --- GCDFGM KKBMNP QRSTVW XDDCDF
Tin Man joined --- JDGFGX NCCWPP RGSTVW XLMCDF
Wicked Witch defeated --- MNPQRT TCCFPF XGBJVC FLMGFG
Blue clear --- MNPQRR SCCFPF XGXJVW FLMGDG
Purple clear --- MNPQRZ TCCFPF XGCJPQ FLMNPG
Red clear --- JNPFGJ PCCFPP RGSTVW XLMCDG
Yellow clear --- HCDFGS LCCMNP QRSTVW XLMCDF

No comments:

Post a Comment