Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wario's Woods Super Nintendo Cheats



Harder Computer
To get a harder computer highlight Vs. Com and press Start and the left arrow on the control pad at the same time. You should here something like a bomb exploding to tell you that you did this correctelly. In this mode you get more monsters than the computer. You can beat it. I know this because my mom and sis have beat Wario on this mode, so go for it !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard battle difficulty:
Highlight Vs. computer mode and press Left + Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment